Have questions about Gemistry? Check out our FAQ section below to learn more about how Gemistry will help you achieve your dream. If you don’t find the answer you’re looking for, please contact Gemistry office at 0812-23-666-048 or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The mission of the school is clear. Gemistry Academy prepares aspiring professionals in the fields of game development, arts, and comic by delivering excellent diploma degrees programs and portfolio development programs.
Applications for enrollment are accepted anytime during the year. Since acceptance is based on an individual student’s own capabilities and potentials, upon receipt of the application, arrangements will be made for the interview procedure and submission of a portfolio.
- An applicant must be a high school graduate or have received a high school equivalency diploma for initial acceptance into Gemistry Academy.
- An official high school transcript must be sent to the school prior to enrollment.
- An applicant who resides a considerable distance from the school may be accommodated with a telephone/video call interview.
- A proficiency examination may be required.
- A professional curriculum that anticipates the needs of the industry.
- Special lectures by working professionals who are active in the industry
- Internship programs with established creative companies